Developing specialized algorithms tailored to specific business needs.
Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, NLP, speech recognition, big data, AI-enabled IoT, cybersecurity, space tech, robotics, AI for blockchain, AI in AR/VR technologies, edge AI, AI-driven cloud services, etc.
Consulting and auditing Services
Providing consultation on integrating AI into existing systems, helping businesses identify new opportunities and challenges.
Revising existing systems and solutions and making sure they meet all the requirements, or regulations. Plus offering software testing services.
Training and workshops
Offering training programs and workshops to upskill client teams in AI technologies and best practices.
Most of our trainings are done online, but can offer in-person training if the specific case requires it.
We invest in a smaller number of high-potential companies where we join the company as a technological partner. We provide technological services in exchange for equity, like software development, system architecture and solutions, consulting, auditing, etc.
- Project-based: we agree on your requirements and the scope of the project and we develop and manage it with our internal team. Your only responsibility is to give us continuous feedback until we reach the final delivery.
- Staff Augmentation: we have a lot of extraordinary talent in-house, as well as in our talent pool. We outsource some of our team members when our internal projects require fewer experts. If we don’t have the talent in-house; we hire them for you faster than most companies do. Let it be one person or several. Managing these people is usually your responsibility, unless otherwise required and agreed on (we can provide project and team management for you).
- Dedicated Team: it is a mixture of project-based and staff augmentation models. You provide the details what you are building, what your requirements are, and we build a whole high performing team for you. The management is either shared or fully overseen by you. It is a great solution for companies that want to have a whole IT team, but still keeping the flexibility of up-, and downscaling dynamically.
We usually use two pricing models for our services, but we are flexible.
- One is a dynamic hourly rate, based on the required resources for the project, but we have an initial in-depth estimation, so you have an understanding of the scope.
- The second is a fixed-price project where we estimate the total cost of the project plus adding a little bit of premium on top, it is required because we bear the risks of resource utilization, and slight changes to the project.
Process of Working Together:
1. Introduction: The Client reaches out to us
and we schedule an introduction/discovery
2. Scoping: After doing our background
research and having a call with the client,
we do additional research based on the
client's needs and present the project
concept to the client.
3. Estimation and pricing: We break down the
project into milestones and estimate the
project's timeline and expected costs.
6. Development: The product owner creates
user stories with the team from the backlog,
and goes through the phases of sprint planning
and execution, client demo, listening to the
client's feedback, and doing a sprint retrospective.
There is also detailed work reports and invoicing
provided at the end of the month.
7. Milestone delivery: We prepare a fully
testable beta product per milestone and we
have a mid-project alignment call with the
client to check if everything is on the right
track and make adjustments if needed.
4. Signing the contract: After agreeing on the
timelines and costs we create a contract,
send it for review to the client, and adjust it if
5. Development planning: We break down the
milestones into more detailed epics,features,
and backlog. We also assemble a project a
project development team and do a briefing.
8. Final delivery: We deploy the finalized
product/service to production and give access
to the source code while providing
documentation/user guides and training to
stakeholders. Finally, we have a project review
meeting with the client to gather feedback and
discuss the next steps or future development plans.